Also Called: Sky Valley Adventure Tour.
Simple, Natural, Affordable and Secure
Moco Moco Village is an indigenous community located approximately 24 kilometers (14 miles) southeast of Lethem at the foothills of the Kanuku Mountain range. Moco Moco provides excellent relaxation and tranquility for visitors.
If you’re in Lethem, or close by, you may strongly consider taking a Sky Valley Waterfalls and Adventure Tour. You’ll be taken the famous Moco Moco Waterfalls, but your fun and adventure don’t stop there.
Your activities include:
- Savanna, Moco Moco Village and Moco Moco Waterfalls Discovery.
- Hydrostation, Stairway and Black Rock Views
- Swimming Lagoon Bath and Local Food
- Hydro Dam Trek Extension
Cost: From $50.00 US per person.
- Lunch and Non-Alcoholic Beverages
Black Rock Adventure Tour Package
- Hire from Lethem
- Moco Moco Village entrance fee, Guides
- Local dishes, lunch, fresh fruits
- Non-alcoholic beverages.
Program of activities:
- Departure from Lethem: 7:00 – 7:30 AM
- Savanna Watching: Enjoy passing through Moco Moco Village and reaching Kanuku Mountian Foothills
- Hydrostation tour and up the stairway (more than 800 steps)
- Climb to the Black Rock and view the central Rupununi Savannas and Kanuku Valleys
- Moco Moco Falls Discovery
- Swimming, Lagoon Bath
- Local dishes including fruits and non-alcoholic beverages.
Only $60 US per person
Friendly Group Prices:
$50 US per person from 5 to 10 visitors
$45 US per person from 11 to 15 visitors
Extend your package with 3 hours’s treck to the hydro Dam for a full Day’s Adventure.
Price: Only $75 US per person
This includes everything above plus:
- The Trek
- Extra Snacks
- Non-Alcoholic Beverages
Friendly Group Prices:
$65 US per person from 5 to 10 visitors
$60 US per person from 11 to 15 visitors.
For 1 to 2 visitors: Motorbike – Return trip included plus helmets supplied
For 3 to 4 visitors: Taxi – Return trip included.
For 5 to 15 visitors: Minibus – Return trip included.
Things you should have:
- Long pants and long sleeved shirt or replleant
- Walking shoes
- Rain coat (during raining season)
- Alton Primus: Tel: (592) 675 1921
- Jessica George: Tel: (592) 680 1884 Email: email@example.com
- Shirley Melville: Tel: (592) 669 1513
- Savannah Inn: Tel: (592) 772-2035 or (592) 609 8089 Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com OR Ramsaran4al@yahoo.com
Management is happy to satisfy any request possible.