Asthma is one of the most troubling of human ailments. Sadly, millions of humans get asthma or an asthmatic attack at some time in their lives, or for some period of time.
What is Asthma
Asthma may be defined as a condition in which the airways in the lungs, also called the bronchial tubes, inflame, swell and the muscles around it tighten, thus making breathing difficult.
Symptoms of Asthma
Symptoms of asthma may include:
- Shortness of breath
- Chest tightness or pain
- Trouble sleeping due to breathing difficulties
Types of Asthma
Asthma or asthmatic conditions may be classified into different types based on what causes them, or when they occur. Types of asthma include:
- Exercise-induced asthma
- Childhood asthma
- Allergic asthma
- Occupational asthma
What Causes Asthma
Many factors can lead to the development of asthma or asthmatic conditions in humans. It varies from person to person. Some of the most common causes of asthma include:
- Genetic factors.
- Allergens such as pollen, dust mites, pet dander, mold sores and particles of cockroach waste
- Physical activity
- Cold air
- Air pollutants such as smoke
- Certain medication such as aspirin, ibuprofen and aleve
- Strong emotions and stress
- Sulfites and food preservatives
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease
Cure for Asthma
Many medical doctors will tell you that there is no cure for asthma. They assert that the condition can only be treated and the quality of life of the patient greatly improved. However, the enlightened mind “knows” that “all things are possible with God,” and that curing asthma is more than just possible – it’s doable.
First Aid Treatment for Asthma
If you’re prone to having asthmatic attacks, then you should always carry an asthalin inhaler in hand and know how to use it.
Long Term Holistic Remedy for Asthma
Since God made man to be in perfect health, we can deduce that it is mankind’s many “inventions” and perversion from a natural lifestyle which brings on divers ailments. A return to a more natural way of living, as well as engaging the use of natural medicines and herbs can help reverse asthma and asthmatic conditions, thereby curing the individual of the ailment. Here are some steps you can take to reverse, treat and cure asthma.
- Eat more fresh fruits and vegetables, beans, pulses and less meat.
- Start a light exercise program which includes deep breathing in the morning and increase it gradually.
- Drink one tablespoon of extra virgin coconut oil in the morning – use with honey to mask the taste.
- Avoid breathing in dust, pollen and other allergens.
- Free your mind of stress.
- Use positive affirmations. (More on this later or do a google research)
- Drink lots of coconut water.
- Drink one cup of warm water in the morning – before you ever do anything.
- Buy the book “Breathe to Heal,” and study it carefully, putting into practice what it teaches.
- Purchase the herbal medication “Clear Lungs Extra Strength” by RidgeCrest and use it.
You may also want to check out the following products:
Disclaimer: This article contains the opinion of the author at the time of writing. The opinion of the author is subject to change without notice.