Coconut oil has been used ever since creation as a therapeutic oil. Its almost miraculous powers range from curing headaches and eyestrain to reducing inflammation.
But today, in the 21st century, the value of coconut oil is being rediscovered more and more. People are talking increasingly about this “wonder substance” of nature.
In fact, the coconut oil industry is booming now more than ever, especially the “virgin coconut oil” industry. People seem to prefer the coconut oil extracted “cold pressed” with maximum preservation of “nutrients” which may be lost through heating methods.
Although any manner of extracting coconut oil will give you a product of intense value, the “extra virgin, cold pressed” coconut oil has been rated as the best with most natural properties, curative powers and nutrients intact.
So what’s all the buzz about coconut oil? Are these rumors about its curative powers just rumors, or are they true? The truth: there is a lot of truth in what is being talked about coconut oil: the good things, that is.
Here is a mere condensation of the myriad of benefits and uses of coconut oil:
- Coconut oil has anti-fungal properties. It destroys fungal infections on impact and keeps them from coming back.
- Coconut oil strengthens the immune system. Taking a teaspoon a day can produce life-long results.
- Coconut oil burns fat and increases energy level.
- It helps to build muscles faster.
- Has been proven to stop and regrow falling hair in many cases – but this depends largely on the underlying cause of the hair loss.
- Applying coconut oil to the head has been proven to cure and prevent headaches.
- It’s has strong antiviral properties – ingested into the body is metabolized by the body and destroys viruses in the bloodstream.
- Good for the skin – apply coconut oil to the face hands and anywhere else for clearer, smoother skin.
- Strong antibacterial properties – Gets rid of bacterial infections.
- Strengthens memory.
- Deters Alzheimer.
- Curbs appetite – for those looking to lose weight.
- Cures Urinary Tract Infections.
- Cures Kidney Infections.
- Protects against liver damage.
- Promotes heart health.
- Increases healthy cholesterol levels.
- Converts bad cholesterol into good cholesterol.
- Lowers the risk of heart disease.
- Protects against UV rays when applied to the skin.
- Improves digestion.
- Heals chapped lips.
- Has been proven to destroy and prevent cancer cells.
- Reduces the risk of seizures.
- Helps to prevent insulin resistance thereby deterring the onset of type 2 diabetes.
- Effectively treats arthritis.
- Has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Good for massaging.
- Reduces and eliminates aches and pains about the body.
Now there’s 30 great reasons to grab a bottle of good, healthy organic coconut oil today!