This page was first published on the 20th of June, 2016 and last updated on the 25th of June, 2016 by Patrick Carpen.
Just mention that you saw this advertisment on “Patrick Carpen’s Realty” and get a 5000 USD discount on the price of this property! It’s that simple!
Mobile: 592-670-7424 (Whatsapp Available)
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/patrick.carpen.7 (Click the Link)
For Sale: Prime Road-Front Land in Lethem’s Commercial Zone. Price: Negotiable.
Situated along the main commercial zone in the very center of Lethem, this land is suitable for an electronics store, a shopping mall, a general store and many other types of business. It is also suitable for residential purposes.
Lethem is a major commercial artery with an increasingly explosive business potential because of the following factors:
- Brazilian customers. Thousands of Brazilians from all across Brazil flow over the border to purchase goods at discounted price and also for tourism purposes.
- The Marudi Mountain Gold Mining Operations. Because of the thriving gold mining operations in Marudi – a village far south of Lethem, Lethem buzzes with activity and serves as a transit point for thousands of people going in and out, often with big money to spend.
- Lethem is now officially a town.
- Tourism: Lethem is a major tourism hub for both locals and foreigners looking to explore the Rupununi Savannas of Guyana.
- Bordering with Bonfim: Because Lethem borders with Brazil to the south, travel through Lethem is ever-increasing.
- The Lethem-Georgetown trail. Because of the development of the Lethem-Georgetown trail, more and more commerce will be exchanged between Georgetown and Brazil, making Lethem a major transit point for thousands of people with lots of money to spend.
Now is your chance! Don’t miss this opportunity. Stake your claim in Guyana’s financial future. Buy a property, this beautiful piece of land, 200 X 100 feet and benefit for years to come.