Sadly, most humans will encounter some form of breathing difficulties during their lifetime, to a lesser or greater extend. The causes of breathing difficulties are wide and varied, and include:
- Asthmatic attacks
- Bacteria or viruses
- Extreme weather conditions
- Excessive exposure to dust
- Nasal congestion due to excessive mucus build up in the nasal passageways
Note: Breathing difficulties resulting from Congestive Cardiac Failure is a different situation and is not addressed in this article. Please google “congestive cardiac failure” for more information.
While having breathing difficulties can be terrible, the good news is that it can be both treated and cured. There are a variety of both conventional and herbal medication which can be taken to treat and cure whatever illness may be causing the respiratory health problem.
For first-aid treatment of breathing difficulties:
- Use vicks
- Use Dr. Meyer’s Coldaflu tabs or similar medication
- Use peppermint oil
- Drink an an-inflammatory such as diclofenac
- Drink lots of naturally make lemonade
- Go to the hospital and get asthalin treatment
- Use Breathe Essential Oil Blend, found here:
For long term treatment and prevention of breathing difficulties:
1. Eat lost of raw foods, such as peanuts.
2. Get more physical exercise.
3. Drink lots of lemonade and other natural citrus juices.
4. Eat a balanced diet.
5. Use peppermint oil
6. Avoid stress and stress factors
7. Keep your environment clean and free of dust
8. Avoid exposure to excessive dust, especially during cleaning, example, soak mats down instead of dusting them.