This article was last updated on the 16th of September, 2015 by Patrick Carpen.
Identity Theft Protection For US Residents
Our modern world with streamlined information and banking systems makes our research, communications and even shopping so much easier. But it doesn’t come with its downsides. And one of this is a very serious problem which plagues the information age: identity theft.
In the UNITED STATES, more than 20 PERSONS become victims of identity theft EVERY MINUTE. Now that’s a staggering figure!
Online thieves are coming up with newer and more innovative ways of compromising computer systems, invading your privacy and getting their dirty hands on your precious information. And as much as as Security Experts, Anti-Virus Creators and other professionals are battling to keep these crooks at bay, there is only so much they can do. The crooks seem to always manage to stay one step at a time.
Real Life Illustration: The Ashley Madison Website Hack is a real life example of how cunning and penetrating hackers and online criminals can be. The Ashley Madison Security System was rated as one of the strongest in the world. It had be on account of the sensitivity of its data. Yet, the hackers managed to break it.
Are you safe? In light of the above facts, how safe are you from an identity theft? Can you really afford to leave it at chance? I wouldn’t recommend it!
Thankfully, there are solutions. There are some really great Identity Theft Protection Programs out there, and I would strongly recommend you get yourself secured by one of them.
But with so many Identity Theft Products on the market today, how do you know which one to choose? We’ve done the hard work for you. We’ve sift through the thousands of Identity Theft Programs in the market to bring you the absolute best.
Here are some reasons why we recommend Privacy Maxx:
- A $25000.00 Service Guarantee.
- A Proactive Monitoring System that alerts you to potential issues before an identity theft might occur.
- A fully managed Family Identity Recovery.
- A 12-month Post Monitoring System.
- Get direct access to a Privacy Maxx Professional Recovery Advocate in the event of an identity theft.
- Your Privacy Maxx Professional Recovery Advocate will handle the follow-up, paperwork, and phone calls required to recover your name and credit history.
- Your Privacy Maxx Professional Recovery Advocate will document, dispute and reverse all fraudulent transactions for all known types of identity theft.
- In case of Identity Theft, you will get 12 months of Internet Monitoring follow-up once you are back to pre-theft status.