Last updated: August 2, 2017 at 13:44 pm
Nowadays, the average SUCCESSFUL blogger rakes in an average of 10,000 USD per month.
Would you like to join the gold rush?
Would you like to have your share of the fun and excitement?
If you answered yes, then read on.
Warning: This is NOT a get-rich-quick scheme. If you’re looking for how to become a millionaire overnight with a few simple clicks of the mouse, leave this page now….
If you want to learn how to become financially independent in a few short years, working at your own pace and setting your own hours, through hard work and focus, doing something you absolutely love, absolutely free of workplace stress, and with little to no expenses, keep reading…
I WILL GIVE YOU ALL THE TOOLS, TRAINING AND RESOURCES YOU NEED TO BECOME A SUCCESSFUL BLOGGER TODAY! STARTING RIGHT NOW: DOWNLOAD MY FREE EBOOKS:
Over 1000 Blog Ideas
How to Make Money From Your Blog
How to Drive Traffic to Your Blog
To become a successful blogger in this day an age, you will have to:
- Find something you are passionate to write about.
The trick is to find something that ties in with your daily routine and dreams, and which enriches your life. Here are some ideas:
- If you’re an English teacher, start a blog on English.
- If you’re a maths teacher, start a blog about Mathematics.
- If you dream of one day owning a juice factory, start a blog on industrial machines or juices.
- If you like buying and selling, start a blog on wholesaling agents.
- If you like traveling, start a travel blog.
- If you like taking photographs, start a photo blog.
- If you wish to become the owner of a supermarket, you can start a blog on wholesaling companies or the supermarket industry.
- If you’re passionate about perfumes, you can start a blog on brand name fragrances.
- If you dream of one day succeeding in manufacturing, you can start a how to get financing, write a good business plan and a list of companies who provide Venture Capital.
- If you like music, you can start a blog on reviewing guitars and other musical instruments or song lyrics.
- If you like movies, you can start a blog on your favorite movies of all times.
- You can start a blog on celebrities.
- If you want to get a scholarship, you can start a blog on how to get a scholarship as well as companies which offer. As you do your research to reach your objective, you publish them as articles.
- If you are passionate about education, you can start a blog on the world’s best universities.
- Start a blog that sells real estate…I’ll show you how!
- If you have no idea what to do, start a blog about a country, city or region. I will give you ideas on how to make money from this type of blog by getting the support of local businesses. You can see a successful example that I am doing here: www.patrickcarpen.com/guyana . Lots of businesses are already advertising with me, making me additional money, that is, money in addition to the book I play to release.
- If you’re passionate about cellphones, then start a blog reviewing mobile phones.
….And the list goes on.
Here are some other blog ideas:
Backup Software Reviews
OR…Start a commercial blog.
By starting a commercial blog, you can review, describe and clarify doubts about a particular type of product or service. You will also be selling those products and making money from them. I will teach you how to find those products and start doing business.
If you still have no idea what to blog about, contact me, and I’ll give you a million more ideas!
2. Write short articles. They don’t have to be perfect.
Just as an inspiration hits you, write your article, no matter how short and imperfect it is. You will find that ideas will jump out to you during the course of time, and you can always upgrade the article.
3. Publish your articles just as you write them.
As you keep writing articles, you will find that some of your pages are appropriate to linking to products and services which are sold online. Many of these products and services will have affiliate link. They allow you to earn a commission by driving sales to them. I will show you were to find affiliate products to link to. Just contact me if you decide to start blogging.
For this, you will need a blogging platform or a website.
This is the hardest part, but i can help with this.
GET A WEBSITE
Building a website can be expensive, time consuming and challenging. If you know how to build websites, you’re halfway there. If you don’t, no problem. You can get a free website set up by me in 24 hours.
I can give you a beautiful blogging website, complete with state of the art functualities such as commenting system, related posts, latest articles, social sharing buttons and more FOR FREE, as well as high end security system so that your site will not be hacked AND a complete backup functionality. If you had to get all this done by yourself, it would probably take you years and thousands of dollars. And the best part is, I can set it up in 24 hours.
If you still want to build your own website, and you have no idea, here are the two most viable ideas:
- Learn to build your own website from scratch. See my article on building your own website from scratch here:
- Hire a freelancer to build your website by clicking here.
MONEYTIZE YOUR BLOG
4. Link to affiliate products.
Linking to affiliate products can help you to earn money from your blogs. Chances are, every article you write is relevant to some product or service sold online. I will teach you how to find and link to these products and services and earn affiliate commissions through them.
Remember to include great photos with your articles. They are really worth a thousand words.
Sell Articles (Optional)
The more articles you write and post on your blog, the more ideas will jump out at you. You can start accelerating your income by selling articles to publications which buy them and still lets you reserve the right to publish on your personal blog. A great resource for finding a market for your articles as well as other written works is The Writer’s Market.
Now that you have great articles that people would benefit from, share it on your Facebook Page, by email and every other way you know how.
Your website will also come fitted out with traffic plugins that show your pages on related pages.
Your Website will be Search Engine Optimzed.
You will be using an extension of this site “patrickcarpen.com”, which is already respected by search engine. On top of that, your pages will be coded in such a way, that search engines will naturally “like it”.
If you don’t want a free blog/website attached to patrickcarpen.com, then I suggest you read my article “how to build a website from scratch.”
That will point you to all the resource you need, even if you can’t tell the difference between a website and a webpage.
MAKE A BOOK.
As you get enough articles, compile it into a book. I can help with the publishing process too, as well as publicity for your book.
You can also download “book promotion techniques” here.
Make a Downloadable Info Product
In addition to publishing a book, or as an alternative to publishing a book, you can create a downloadable info product. As you keep writing and publishing articles, you will eventually find that you will have enough useful information to create a resource that people will want to buy. You can turn this into a downloadable info product and sell it for anywhere from 20 USD to 67 USD. You can create a traditional book along with a digitally downloadable info product. You can make your content available in PDF, Kindle and other formats.
I will offer you full assistance in setting up a downloadable product as well as a book when you have enough content.
If you choose to use my website, I will also give you a free PDF copy of my book “basic grammar rules that everyone should know” and “Learning to Write Well” by Patrick Carpen.
In addition to making you money through selling advertising space, your blog can help earn your respect in the workplace as a professional, expert or authority on a subject. You can list it in your resume.
On top of that, you can purchase a copy of “The Writer’s Market” and look for places to sell individual articles from your blog.
Are you convinced? So what are you waiting for? Start your blog TODAY.
Contact Patrick Carpen:
Your brand new blog (set up in 24 hours) will come feature rich and full loaded:
- Fully customizable: change the look and feel of your blog with a few clicks.
- A state of the art comment system: Let your readers talk back to you, and answer them back.
- Spam protection: state of the art protection against comment spams, and advanced filtering systems.
- Hierarchical structure and display of all your pages.
- A contact page outfitted with all your contact info PLUS a contact form.
- Facebook Page integration.
- Emailing System: Capture Unlimited Subscribers and email them, as often as you wish.
- Security: Your blog will be hacker proof and virus proof.
- Backup – A backup up system will be implemented as an added layer of protection for your blog, just in case of that .0001% chance that your site was attacked by a virus or hacker.
- SEO – Friendly. Your blog will be build on a domain name: patrickcarpen.com, that is already highly ranked and respected by search engines.
- Network Exposure – Your blog will be featured across the patrickcarpen network of sites, driving traffic to your blog for free.
- Public Announcement. Your blog, URL and blog idea will be publicly announced to my hundreds of thousands subscribers, once your blog reaches a certain level of standards. This will bring a swarm of traffic to your blog.